The intention behind our sustainability projects is multifaceted. Here are a few of those facets:
- The community learns how to build a business and develop business relationships.
- The community has the chance to earn an income and maintain the entire complex for the long term.
- The community learns how to prosper.
- 10 workers are employed for the daily operation and maintenance of the flour mill.
- A shop is built to sell school supplies, stationery, books, food and hygiene items for pupils, teachers, residents of the area and patients of the Health Clinic.
- Construction of a shop for pupils, teachers, residents, and patients of the Health Clinic, that sells general school materials, stationery, books, food, and hygiene products.